How to Transfer ASTR from an Exchange to ArthSwap
$ASTR, the native token of Astar Network, is currently listed on tier 1 exchanges. One of the FAQs from our community is how to transfer $ASTR from exchanges to ArthSwap. This tutorial shows how to send $ASTR from Binance to MetaMask via Polkadot.js.
2. Find ASTR and click on Withdraw.
3. Now go to the Astar Network portal and connect your polkadot.js extension. If you haven't installed Polkadot.js yet, please install it from the official site here.
Once connected to the Astar portal, you will see your address and amount. Make sure to copy the Native address. This is the address that you should use when you withdraw ASTR from the exchange.
4. Copy this address and go back to Binance. Paste the address where it says Withdraw to -> Address, select your withdrawn amount and go ahead to click on Withdraw.
You might need to go through a Verification Process for the withdrawal request. It should take a few minutes for the withdrawal to be completed.
5. Back to Astar Network, make sure to connect with polkadot.js and click Transfer. Paste your Metamask address on the Destination Address. Enter the amount of ASTR you want to send. Click confirm. Congratulations you have $ASTR in your MetaMask wallet.
6. Go to ArthSwap: https://app.arthswap.org/#/pool Click Connect on the top right corner of the page.
7. Click Add Liquidity and then choose the pair to provide liquidity to and enter the amount. In addition to providing liquidity, you can also swap, participate in IDO events, etc.